Transcription service for Audio & Video
Thanks to artificial intelligence, machine transcription is now possible. Video and audio transcription services are quickly becoming important tools for businesses in today’s digital age. Try Audiotype today. 90% transcript accuracy!
Convert any type of video & audio file
Audiotype supports most audio and video formats so that you can save time. You can upload multiple files at once and get them transcribed in a matter of minutes.
Professional transcription services in +30 languages
Audiotype understands the need to make content accessible which is why our speech recognition technology supports many languages. Thanks to accurate transcription services, people with disabilities, hearing impairments, or other communication needs can access the content they need.
What our customers think about our services
Transcribing audios or videos manually isn’t fun. With Audiotype get your videos transcribed into text automatically in a few minutes.
Tired of sign-up forms? Audiotype doesn’t require you to register to start transcribing. Time is of the essence!
If you have multiple pre-recorded audio or video files, you can upload up to 10 at once. Each file will be transcribed individually and directly sent to your inbox.
If you’re looking for affordable rates for accurate transcripts, you’ve come to the right place. Audiotype gives you a free trial!
Our transcription tool has an accuracy score of 86-95%. This allows you to save hours of valuable time.
You can quickly share your transcripts with whoever needs them by copy/pasting the link of your transcription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Audio transcription software is a computer program that is specifically designed to automatically transcribe audio files such as interviews, phone calls, business meetings, lectures, speeches, and more into text documents. It uses speech recognition algorithms in to accurately and quickly convert spoken words into written text. Speech recognition engines provide a faster turnaround time than human transcribers (manual transcription services) and are a cheaper option.
- Upload your files on Audiotype: You can upload one or multiple recordings at once on the platform.
- Select the language: Once you’ve uploaded your file, all you have to do is select the language of the file from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Receive your transcript: Depending on the length of your file, transcription speed can vary. It can take between a few seconds to a few minutes for you to receive your online transcription.
Transcription services convert audio and video files into an easily readable format such as text. This is done either by a transcriptionist (human transcription services) or by automatic speech recognition (ASR) software. Companies in different industries (research, media, healthcare, legal, etc.) need transcripts for various purposes whether it be to archive documents or to create closed captions and subtitles for videos.
- Business executives: they often use transcription tools in order to review meetings before making important decisions. Transcripts are also useful to document strategic plans and important company initiatives so that key points from discussions aren’t overlooked.
- Academic researchers: transcripts allow academics to analyze spoken text quickly and efficiently for insights that cannot be fully captured in qualitative and quantitative data alone.
- Students: they often need accurate and automatic transcripts from classes and conferences in order to avoid spending time manually transcribing the information.
- Journalists: they often conduct interviews with multiple speakers which can then be transcribed and edited. This saves journalists a great deal of time in the transcription process since all they have to do is find quotes within the transcript instead of taking detailed notes during the interview.
- Individuals: people without professional backgrounds may need transcription services if they have audio or video files from a certain event that they would like to have documented accurately. Whether it’s an interview for work or an important legal ruling, written transcripts can help individuals remember exactly what was said during specific exchanges at given moments in time.
Transcription services are used for a variety of purposes such as:
- Preserve audios or videos in text format
- Transcribe depositions, interviews, business meetings, class lectures, conferences, trainings, seminars, etc.
- Turn a video into a blog
- Turn a podcast into a blog post or a video
- Make content accessible to deaf people or people with hearing impairments
- Build a resource for social media content
- Create e-courses
Users of Audiotype don’t need to download anything to use the platform. It’s an online tool that you can use in your browser. Our automatic subtitle generator is embedded in our digital tool, you don’t even need an account to generate subtitles!
How much do transcription services cost?
Industry-standard rates typically range from $0.08 per word to $1.20 per minute of audio or video content, depending on turnaround times and other requirements. As you can imagine, human transcriptionists charge more than speech recognition software per hour of audio. If you’re looking for affordable pricing, you can try Audiotype for free to receive high-quality transcripts!
Transcribe your video and audio recordings
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org